Gluten free & vegan Bread

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A few months ago I invested in a bread machine-about the same time that it was mentioned in 'The Week' as being the least used bit of household equipment!  Well I love mine, and finally I have found a great way to make vegan and gluten free bread!  I thought I would share it with you all, just incase any one is like me!
Basic white bread(750g loaf)-gluten free:

290ml water
1.5 tbsp olive oil
450 g multipurpose gluten free flour
4 tsp channa (chick pea) flour
1.5 tsp salt1 tbsp sugar
1.5 tsp easy blend dried yeast
3 tbsp golden flax seeds

Now this is the easy part, place all ingredients into the bread machine in the order they are listed and set it to a gluten free setting!

Eat with marmite and avocado! :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!